Debookee is a LAN and Wi-Fi packet-capture tool and community analyzer that permits you to see exactly what your apparatus are sending within the network.
- One click SSL/TLS decryption to your and targets traffic
- See complete HTTPS URLs, HTTPS headers and HTTPS response codes (Complete raw payload data isn’t shown)
- Decrypt IMAPS email traffic (shortly on POP3s/SMTPs/FTPS)
Full raw data is revealed, not just headers
- Intercept visitors from any device on your network: iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PC, Mac, etc.. You can now analyze the traffic of devices that can not support packet capture, such as cellular, tablet computers, etc..
- Real-time packet capture analysis: extraction of all asks specifics like: HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP, DHCP.
- LanScan Pro incorporated: To execute an initial scan of your network, a version of LanScan Pro is integrated in Debookee.
- Wifi link particulars: Channel, Signal Power, MAC address of the Access Point…
- Monitor action of Wi-Fi apparatus all over you, access points, and also customers
- Per Wi-Fi customer, display information transmitted/received, percent errors, data speeds, percent retries…
The price quoted is that of the NA module. Pricing information can be found here.
- First v7 variation in public secure
- Packet content RAW description restricted to 200 lines in NA & SSL permits (more demands PRO)
- LanScan: Economy custom IP ranges is now possible
- Dark Mode for macOS Mojave
- Export of Email plugin content is now available
- New customizable HTTP interface list for PRO customers (else Time Trial)
- New keyboard shortcuts CTRL+1,2,3,4 to get various tabs in SSL/TLS and HTTP menus
- MacOS 10.12 or afterwards