SetEXIFData writes the very desired EXIF information in an image- or movie-file.
You can utilize SetEXIFData unregistered indefinitely. A donation of $6 has been requested to remove this limit.
Notice: Serial numbers are variation independent, and so remain valid for v6 and greater.
- Removed the 500 to 700-files limit. Processing of +1000 files is possible.
- Replaced Growl-support and error-messages via sheet windows using normal mac OS Notfications.
- Each segment a file goes through, will be separately notified via Notification Center: processing EXIF Data, renaming files, placing Finder dates.
- Improved the amount of the amount of days it’s possible to subtract or add into -999 and +999.
- OS X 10.7 or after.
- See Related Links for heritage support