Best Neural Network architecture for game predictionOctober 10, 2019
For Forecasting the outcome of a game of League of Legends, I Want to Make a Neural Network. What is the ideal structure for the community?
As far as inputs proceed for each player (10 total):
- Champion Mastery (Number symbolizing period performed with a champ)
- Their positional rank
- The champion they are playing
- Their total ranked win-rate
- Their win-rate on their winner
I’m outputting of winning the game, their portion
- Is getting 50 inputs a lot of?
- The number of samples should I get?
- The number of hidden layers should there be?