Blocs 3.1.2 – Visual web-design tool. (Shareware)February 21, 2019
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, contemporary websites without needing to write code. Cleverly designed to adapt those familiar with web design or complete novices. Building will be loved by you with Blocs.
- Created For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes making sites. Simply click edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your site. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified port of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. Blocs will develop with you when you are prepared to get creative with your own designs. The pace was set by you.
- Create CMS-Driven Sites – Blocs has incorporated support for a selection of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management programs. It’s now possible to quickly create dynamic websites, that can be updated and donated to.
- Time-Saving includes – Paint mode, international swatches, auto text colouring and click cartoons are merely a few of those lively, time saving features from Blocs. You will be amazed just how quickly you can produce a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
- Duplicating pages now retains key words and description meta data in addition to all information added to webpage code locations.
- Produced gradient controls much more intuitive. When choice is initially permitted in category editor apply gradient.
- Fixed issue with adding new Bloc causing Bloc beneath losing ID.
- Fixed issue that led to cache busting export option to break October CMS theme JS+CSS.
- Fixed issue that led to dual canvas scroll bars when scroll bars forced in system prefs.
- Fixed difficulty with Pulse CMS 5 exports not including the page description label.
- Removed missing core picture asset (lake.jpg).
- OS X 10.11 or afterwards