Blocs 3.1.2 – Visual web-design tool.October 16, 2019
Blocs for Mac is a very fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that allows you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to adapt those design or novices. Building will be loved by you with Blocs.
- Developed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is fun and simple. A interface makes making websites. Simply click, choose, edit and revel in blocks to construct your website. Its ease of use will make you feel at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Underneath the simplified interface of Blocs lie a number of its advanced editing features. Blocs will develop together with you when you are ready to get more creative with your own designs. The speed was set by you.
- Create CMS-Driven Sites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third party content management systems. It is now possible to easily create dynamic, dynamic sites, that can be upgraded and contributed to, directly from the web browser.
- Time-Saving includes – Paint style, international swatches, auto text colouring and click animations are only a couple of the lively, time saving features from Blocs. You’ll be amazed just how quickly it is possible to make a web site.
- No subscription, infinite web sites
- Duplicating pages today retains keywords and description meta information in addition to all data added to page code places.
- Made gradient controls much more intuitive. Apply gradient if option is initially enabled in class editor.
- Fixed issue with adding fresh Bloc inducing Bloc below losing ID.
- Fixed issue that resulted in cache busting export option to break October CMS motif JS+CSS.
- Fixed issue that led to dual canvas scroll bars if scroll bars made in system prefs.
- Fixed difficulty with Pulse CMS 5 exports not adding the page description tag.
- Removed missing heart picture strength (lake.jpg).