BookMaker is a PDF Book printing program which creates 2-up print layouts out of individual or multiple PDF files. BookMaker supports all Digital & Ink-jet Printers. You’re only required to furnish the PDF file that you would like to publish – BookMaker will make the most 2-up printable PDF document for you. For advanced users, it is possible to pick multiple PDF files as a resource. Setup the Webpage Size, Printing settings, Binding method, and Paper Sizes from the Novel Setup. Click on the’Make Print PDF’ button to create the final output PDF. Then it is possible to use the final PDF file to print to your Digital Printer to make your book.
- 2-up Book printing made simple!
- Creates Book PDF directly from a couple of PDF documents.
- Standalone Program. No Third-Party Applications Required!
- Ultra Fast PDF engine
- Live Signature Preview
- Totally Customizable Signature Layout Editor
- Permit Multiple PDF Files as Links
- Automatic Creep Control using Cross-Over Page Service
- Arabic Book Layout Service
- Work & Switch And Work & Tumble
- Duplex Printing Picture Thumbnails
- Combine PDFs
- PDF to Image Converter
- Image to PDF Converter
- Release notes were unavailable when this record was updated.
- OS X 10.7 or later
Originally posted 2019-03-12 03:55:14. Republished by Blog Post Promoter