C# Intermediate Programming : Applications Driven Approach [Video]-P2POctober 15, 2019
This report was published at RLSLOG.net – see our website for full content.
A terrific way learn to the way to fix actual problems. More videos and exercises than some other Intro course.
Everything you’ll know:
- Program fluently in C# with Microsoft Visual Studio
- know how to create a basic Windows Form Program… No Console Apps
- Understand the basic theories of Selection, Repetition, Methods and Exception Handling
- Know the intermediate notions of Arrays (just one,two,three dimensional), Random numbers,Object Oriented Programming, String handling
- Know the advanced concepts of Recursion, Sorting and Searching Techniques, Database Programming using SQL, Graphics and Animation Techniques
- Apply the programming skills learned to create purposeful computer software from the area of Business, Science, Math, Cryptography, Graphics and Gaming
- Create Business applications which include sorting, searching, information analysis and connecting to your database
- Create Science software which include probabilistic and deterministic simulations
- Create Social Studies applications (Geography) that incorporate table lookups (searching) to ascertain the distance between 2 cities or the telephone code for a country
- Produce Math programs that exemplify the hidden disadvantages of computer arithmetic from the actual world, and applications that solve mazes and puzzles together with recursion
- Produce programs from the area of Cryptography which affirm SIN (Social Insurance Code), VIN, ISBN numbers and also create software that code and decode messages.
- Produce Graphics programs which incorporate drag and drop events
- Create several 2d Game Applications which include flicker free cartoon and allow the user to utilize the keyboard and mouse to control movement.
- Completely love the wide array of applications the study of Computer Science provides.
- * NEW * Create simple applications utilizing the UI Paradigm Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- * NEW * Extend the notion of coding and computational thinking by solving a set of advanced problems (PROGRAMMING CHALLENGES) by a huge array of disciplines.
p style=”text-align: center”>C# Intermediate Programming: Applications Driven Approach [Video]-P2P
Genre: eLearning Video
More in RLSLOG.net