CADtools allows consumers to draw, edit, and dimension items in scale within Illustrator, together with 11 panels and 81 drawing, editing, dimensioning, building, and labeling tools. The CADtools plugin imitates Illustrator’s software behaviour for designers looking for a creative, easy-to-use alternative to complex CAD software.
Top newest features in CADtools 11
- Span measurement tools and text that is searchable enhance UX design
- Detail tool generates close-up perspectives with scale control.
- Grid program adds settings for colour and fashions
- CADtracker’s Constrained Nudge moves artwork by < 1 pt
- CADtimesheet tracks billable time in files
- Integrated Live Chat adds faster favorable tech support
Notice: Currently necessitates OS X 10.10 or later
- Fixed a bug that caused CADtracker constrain to get out of sync when clicking too fast
- Fixed a crashing bug when editing color swatches from the control bar
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Adobe Illustrator CS6 or later
Originally posted 2019-03-12 21:15:08. Republished by Blog Post Promoter