Many years ago there was an Emperor so fond of domains that he spent his cash on a collection. He needed a domain name for everything and instead of saying, as one might, about any other ruler,”The King’s at council,” here they always said. “The Emperor is about Google”. Each […]
When navigating the e-commerce world it’s always nice to have experts in your corner. In my last post, I talked about how to get affiliate management experts to work with you without over paying and today I want to discuss when the time is right to start to consider an …
The post 7 Scenarios When to Consider an Affiliate Management Company appeared first on Affiliate Marketing Blog by Geno Prussakov.
As affiliate marketers, almost every visitor that comes to one of our pages is paid for. Whether the cost is the bid click price that we pay on our PPC campaigns, the time invested building links and writing content for organic sites, or the programming and research that comes with …
During January 27-29, 2020, more than 6,000 digital marketers will gather at Paris Las Vegas for the performance marketing industry’s premier global event, Affiliate Summit West 2020 (#ASW20). This will be the 50th Affiliate Summit event since the company was founded in 2003.
If you’re planning on attending here’s your chance to take 20% off your attendee pass using my “Friends and Family” Discount.
The 20% Discount is valid through October 31, 2019, and is valid on Networking, Networking Plus, and VIP Passes.
If you act before September 20th, you can pick up a Networking Pass for $100, a Networking Plus Pass for $180, and a VIP Pass for $440 during the Early Bird discount rate.
To take advantage of the 20%, use this link, enter discount code ASWMISSY20 when prompted, select the pass type you desire, and complete your registration.
Discounts will not be honored retroactively.
This is your opportunity to save a bundle, so register now for the lowest rates available.
Affiliate Summit West 2020 is a 3-day event and features:
- An agenda crafted by our U.S. Advisory Board made up of significant stakeholders in the U.S. affiliate marketing industry – inspiring keynotes and engaging presentations and panels covering the latest industry trends, analysis, and challenges
- New and improved Exhibit Hall open Tuesday, January 29th and Wednesday, January 30th featuring:
- Networking Zone – unwind and network in our revamped cocktail lounge and networking zone, in the center of the Exhibit Hall.
- Marketplace – a dedicated section showcasing up-and-coming and leading advertisers
- Tech Start-up Village – an exclusive area for new technology providers looking to enter the affiliate industry
- Tech Talks – These short, sharp sessions are filled with tactical content for you to put into action immediately
- RevShare Roundup – a 4-hour event designed to connect affiliates with revenue-share programs taking place on Monday, January 7th from 12pm-2pm and 4pm-6pm. Apply to exhibit for free.
- The Affiliate Summit Meet Market – a 6-hour showcase packed with affiliates, influencers, merchants, vendors, networks, technology providers, digital agencies, and traffic sources taking place on Monday, January 27th from 12pm-6pm
- Private Meeting Tables – meeting tables will be available each day of the conference and can be reserved using the Conference App. Select the person(s) that you wish to schedule a meeting with, and book your 30-minute slot
- Influence – a new dedicated zone and content sessions for just for influencers and top brands
- A variety of networking events in a relaxed environment that encourages the exchange of open ideas and experiences including meetups, cocktail parties, networking brunches, Pilates and running clubs
- Access to the Conference App to arrange meetings with other attendees and speakers before, during and after the event.
|Join 6,000+ Attendees at Affiliate Summit West 2020 – Click Here to Register Now.|
To that end, consider connecting with affiliate programs and receive a commission on the activities that guests are purchasing when staying in your …