G2Crowd, a business solutions rating service, called GetResponse one of the leaders in the categories “ Best solution for marketing automation ” and “ Best software for Email marketing ”. Why are we so excited? Because the rating is made solely on the basis of user experience .
GetResponse – how did we succeed?
According to G2Crowd, the best providers of software solutions for Marketing Automation and Email Marketing were identified based on customer satisfaction (based on user reviews of G2Crowd) and the rating scale for criteria such as market position, company size, and impact on society.
In order to meet the requirements of the “Email Marketing” category, platforms must:
- Provide users with the ability to create and send Email messages using HTML or WYSIWYG editors;
- offer users email templates;
- provide the ability to preview and test email messages;
- provide the ability to store, track, segmentation and manage the list of contacts;
- provide the ability to create reports and use analytics;
- be an independent product and not part of a larger complex of marketing automation programs.
In order to meet the requirements of the Marketing Automation category, services must:
- automate at least one item from the list: Email campaign, social. networks, SMS and / or contextual advertising;
- provide the ability to dynamically segment marketing campaign goals;
- provide the ability to contact targets after certain actions have been completed or after a certain time has passed.
Happy loyal customers
GetResponse is not the first year highly appreciated by marketers. In 2016, G2Crowd included GetResponse in the TOP 25 list of “Technological solutions for business”. Further, in 2017 Traffic Radius called GetResponse one of the best services for email marketing, and we were included in the list of Capterra TOP 20 providers of intuitive solutions for marketing automation.
In 2017, GetResponse was recognized as the best platform in the Professionalism and Support category at the prestigious Email Show 2017 in Russia.