The CompTIA Safe Infrastructure Specialist Bundle preps you to grow to be a CompTIA Safe Infrastructure Specialist. It consists of three prep programs — for CompTIA A+ Core (220-1001/220-1002), CompTIA Community+ (N10-007), and CompTIA Server+ (SK0-004) — to follow your abilities and put together you for the precise certification exams:
CompTIA A+ Core (220-1001/220-1002)
- Assist working programs
- Set up, configure, & keep working programs
- Preserve & troubleshoot Microsoft Home windows
- Configure and troubleshoot community connections
- Handle customers, workstations, & shared assets
- Implement shopper virtualization
CompTIA Community+ (N10-007)
- Describe the options of various community protocols & merchandise for LANs, WANs, and wi-fi networks
- Perceive the features & options of TCP/IP addressing and protocols
- Establish threats to community safety & applicable countermeasures and controls
- Set up & configure community cabling and home equipment
- Handle, monitor, & troubleshoot networks
CompTIA Server+ (SK0-004)
- Plan, safe & keep a wide range of server tools
- Deal with the altering server atmosphere
- Deal w/ the newest applied sciences & pattern
The whole bundle is out there for simply $39.99 on the time of writing, and entry is granted for lifetime.
Click on right here to open the CompTIA Safe Infrastructure Specialist Bundle on Ghacks Offers
Not for you?
You discover lots of of different offers with new offers posted day by day on Ghacks Offers.
Advantageous print: just be sure you try the specs and phrases of the deal.
Disclosure: The deal is offered by StackCommerce in partnership with Ghacks Know-how Information; you want a StackCommerce account to take part in giveaways or make purchases. Try the privateness coverage and Phrases of Service right here.
Ghacks Know-how Information advantages from gross sales made on the Ghacks Offers web site by a income share settlement
Thanks for being a Ghacks reader. The put up Ghacks Offers: The CompTIA Safe Infrastructure Specialist Bundle (96% off) appeared first on gHacks Know-how Information.