Output Factory 2.3.18 – Automate printing and exporting from InDesign. (Shareware)March 9, 2019
Output Factory Simplifies Exporting and Printing in Adobe InDesign. Batch print, export single pages with variable file names, output layer versions, upgrade modified connections on the fly, preflight InDesign files prior output, output to a number of formats at once, plus much more.
Just choose the InDesign files, adjust settings, and Output Factory is going to do the rest for you . Keep working with different apps while Output Factory processes InDesign files in the background. Or allow Output Factory work while you’re on a lunch break. Or leave it working immediately to output countless documents, and pick up the job when you return in the afternoon.
- Batch output InDesign files with a click of a button
- Supports printing.
- Export as single pages
- Output documents to multiple formats simultaneously
- Layer versioning: Result layer combinations as single files
- Variable output file names
- Preflight InDesign files before output
- Update altered links automatically
- Procedure InDesign novels (.indb)
- Preflight closing PDF with Acrobat Pro droplets
- Send output automatically over Internet and locally
- The startup script of Rename Factory, that generates the Output Factory menu from InDesign, will automatically reset Apple Occasions authorizations on macOS Mojave, if necessary.
- OS X 10.7 or later