Audio Siphon creates your Mac’s audio output available as a sound input device. It allows you to send audio from 1 application into another, where it can be processed manually, streamed, or recorded. It is as straightforward as selecting a microphone. Audio Siphon works to offer this ability to all of your audio apps. Therefore, it easily integrates into any current audio-production environment.
- Catch all of your Mac’s audio
- Capture specific application sound
- Capture program sound mixed collectively as stereo sound
- Capture discretely with each program’s sound in its channels
- Mute captured applications while capturing
- Minor background thing UI changes.
- Fixed history duration.
- Addressed an issue where Sound Siphon devices were not revived on login.
- Additional option to Recoup permit from within Sound Siphon.
- When license was triggered, Show License… currently shows the permit and an choice to deactivate the license.
- Better volume curves.
- Recently generated devices now show up in the machine much sooner.
- Additional recording completion options: Show In History, Show In Finder, Open along with App.
- Currently updates installed plugins when if needed when user updates from 10.13 into 10.14.
- Microphone Input Agent has been relocated inside the Sound Siphon app package.
- Fixed mic capture on T2 Macs (iMac Guru, 2018 MacBook Pro, 2018 Mac mini).
- OS X 10.11 or afterwards