Sound Siphon 3.1.1 – Capture your Mac's audio in any app.October 16, 2019
Sound Siphon makes your Mac’s sound output available as a sound input device. It allows you to send sound from one application to another streamed, or recorded. It’s as simple as choosing a mic in your program. Sound Siphon functions using Core Audio to offer this capability to all your music programs. As such, it easily integrates into any environment.
- Catch All your Mac’s audio
- Catch specific application sound
- Capture application audio mixed together as stereo sound
- Capture discretely with each application’s sound in its own channels
- Mute captured applications while capturing
- Minor background item UI changes.
- Fixed history length.
- Addressed an issue where Sound Siphon devices were not revived on login.
- Additional option to recover permit from within Audio Siphon.
- When license has been activated, Show License… currently shows the permit and an option to deactivate the permit.
- Better quantity curves.
- Newly generated devices now show up in the system much earlier.
- Additional recording conclusion choices: Show In Background, Display In Finder, Open along with App.
- Now upgrades installed plugins if if needed when user updates from 10.13 into 10.14.
- Microphone Input Agent was relocated inside the Audio Siphon app package.
- Fixed mic capture on T2 Macs (iMac Guru, 2018 MacBook Pro, 2018 Mac mini).
- OS X 10.11 or later