Win Toolkit v126.96.36.199-P2POctober 19, 2019
This article was printed at RLSLOG.net – visit our site for full content.
P2P group has launched an updated version of “Win Toolkit”.
Trick: Win Toolkit is a lightweight and simple to use program that was created as a way that will assist you customize your Windows setup! With this tool you can incorporate Updates, Addons, Drivers, Gadgets, Language packs, Altered Files, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Silent Installers. You can also remove features such as Windows default services condition and Windows Media Player. Win Toolkit also comes with extra tools which helps you convert documents, make ISOs, download the newest updates (thanks to SoLoR along with McRip), and totally customize your pictures to tailor your Windows installation disk to your exact requirements.
This is the greatest tool in Win Toolkit, it is enable you to incorporate, Addons, Remove Components, Drivers, Gadgets, Language Packs Silent Installs Theme Packs, Tweaks, Updates and Wallpapers!
- ISO Maker. That is what it says on the tin, so it creates your ISO document to burn! UEFI is not supported by now!
- Acquire Toolkit Guides. A direct connection to guides on how to use Win Toolkit.
- SoLoR SP1 Updates. SoLoR works very hard and providing ALL the updates released because Service Pack 1 therefore he must get credit for this, this small tool lets you easily download his upgrades which Microsoft has launched through Windows Updates but more importantly that Microsoft has also published individually and which are not released via Windows Update. Provides the link to some free, legal and official download source to the Windows 7 SP1 DVD. Notice you will still need your key that is own. Publish an Unattended file which just create, you use to set up Windows with and make certain you put the file in the DVD root.
- USB Twist Prep. Prepares that your USB stick so you are able to install Windows out of ityour computer needs to support booting!
- WIM Manager. Manage and edit your own install.wim, by way of instance you can rename images, delete imagesand add new ones, produce ISO, reconstruct, mount, unmount, etc… You may also use this application to integrate your files that are unattended.
- All-In-One Disc Creator. This application let’s you mix all of your WIM files into one DVD, which is most frequently used is to unite x86 and x64 discs.
- Component Removal. This program let’s you eliminate over 100 parts which comes with Windows, a number of them are Internet Explorer, IIS, Windows Media Player, Sample Pictures, Tablet PC components, etc… I am also planning on adding some more .
- WIM Registry Editor. This tool mounts the wim and it’s registry so that you may add your tweaks within that picture!
- Language Pack Converter. Converts Langauge Packs so it is possible to incorporate them, which have been at the exe format to taxi.
- MSP Extractor (MS Office). In order that they could install when you install Office, converters Office Updates to msp.
- MSU p CAB Converter. Converts MSU to CAB files so it’s possible to incorporate them install on your OS through the CAB Installer.
- Driver Installer. This will install drivers on your currently installed system using pnputil.exe, it will only install the drivers you need.This tool also enables you to uninstall drivers also. This will install upgrades on your program, probably used by people who use SoLoR Updates. This tool also lets you uninstall upgrades that are old .
- SWM Merger. Merge *.swm files into a bigger *. So it can be edited, wim file.
- WIM Splitter. This tool divides your install.wim into multiple files so you can fit them on multiple CDs.
- Capture Picture. WIM pictures that are captures , which means that you may utilize that image to set up Windows.
- Addon Maker. This application is for users to create .WA files which other users can utilize the All-In-One Tool to incorporate into your image.
- CAB Retriever. After Windows Update downloads updates, the taxi files get left in a folder. This program retrieves those files so it is possible to integrate them.
Release Title: win-toolkit-v1-7-0-0-p2p
Size: 12 MB
NFO — NTi
More in RLSLOG.net